What Krasnodar can offer: holidays with children. In Krasnodar there are not only hotels for families with children, but also a wide choice of places where you can go with these children with pleasure and benefit.
Weighing all the pros and cons of whether to go to Krasnodar on vacation with children, consider the following:
- The climate of Krasnodar is subject to seasonal changes, and you should choose the time of year when you will be most comfortable. Yes, and the entertainment will be different: the water park - in the summer, the ice rinks - in the winter.
- For stays, you should choose a hotel that is suitable for family holidays. Typically, hotels for families with children offer a wide range of additional services on an "all inclusive" basis. Both children and parents should be comfortable enough to appreciate Krasnodar.
- Holidays with children means that children will need to be engaged and entertained. Fortunately, there are plenty of opportunities here.
What Krasnodar has to offer: holidays with children. In Krasnodar there are not only hotels for families with children, but also a wide choice of places where you can go with these children with pleasure and benefit. Here are the most interesting of them:
- Safari Park - the vast territory of this zoo is divided into several zones depicting Africa, America and other parts of the world from which the animals come. Exotic birds, tiny horses, goats are freely walking among lakes and waterfalls. Wild animals are not housed in cages, but in spacious enclosures.
- The Ocean Park Oceanarium is located in the Galaxy SEC. Here you can not only admire different fish and other marine life, but also take part in feeding. The zoo staff, of course, feed the sharks and piranhas themselves, but children can not only feed the safe fish, but also touch it. Both children and adults will enjoy the transparent tunnel made in one of the aquariums. Reef sharks swim as if over the heads of visitors.
- Country Club
- Family holidays in Krasnodar will be incomplete if you don’t visit this water park for children half an hour from the city - “Sunny Island”
- Park on the Kuban River with attractions, carousels and a ferris wheel - everything that children like so much is here.
- “Visiting a fairy tale”
- Interactive children's museum with playgrounds and animators.
And if that is still not enough, you can visit a puppet theater, a planetarium, a circus or a children's ballet. So no matter how comfortable your hotel is, a family vacation will be rich and memorable, and you will not have to stay in your room.